Did you know that child abuse is a growing problem in Montana? The staggering and heartbreaking statistics drove a group of mothers to establish 1000 in Action. Our non-profit strives to raise awareness and funds targeted to support local charities providing services that protect children. This all-volunteer organization offers a way for people who care about the well-being of children to pool their charitable contributions together to make a huge difference in combating the continuing problem of child abuse and violence right in our community. An Advisory Committee of professionals with specific experience offers insight regarding current challenges and needs while guiding funding decisions, to make the most immediate and important impacts.
Want to learn more? Request a Call now to speak with a member of our advisory committee.
Child abuse is a growing problem throughout the Fairfield, MT area. 1000 in Action is committed to stopping it one devastating case at a time. By joining our cause, you'll:
- Feel good about making an impact
- Gain a sense of community
- Get a chance to give back
- Raise awareness of child abuse
Looking for ways to join? Request a Call today for more information on how you can get involved.
· Toby’s House Crisis Nursery – covered over 8 months of facility rent for their safe, free crisis nursery
· Peace Place Respite Care – contributed to their respite care programs for children with developmental disabilities; provided funding for specialized educational programs that teach caregivers techniques to manage children’s challenging behaviors
· Boys and Girls Club of Cascade County – contributed toward their safe after school childcare programs
· Fairfield Leading Youth (FLY) program – contributed toward operational costs of the Fairfield Elementary School’s after school childcare program
· Emergency Fund – established a fund that police officers, first responders, and social workers can access to meet emergent needs of children they encounter; needs met include winter clothing, car seats, beds/cribs, bedding, toiletry items, etc.